Nigeria Football Federation thanks TB Joshua for Cote D'lvoire win
05 February 2013 | 13028 Views
- Beitbridge Alert: 'Bogus agriculture officer terrorising fruit and veg importers' | 20 December 2014
- SA minister's contingency plan for Beitbridge border post | 17 December 2014
- Police still investigating Prophet TB Joshua explosion theory | 17 December 2014
- Beitbridge border ALERT - traffic increases | 17 December 2014
- 'R20 to bribe Beitbridge immigration officials' | 16 December 2014
- Beitbridge border post - ALERT - noticeable improvement | 16 December 2014
Top officials of the Nigeria Football Federation have conveyed their deep-rooted appreciation to Prophet T.B. Joshua of The Synagogue, Church Of All Nations for what they described as his special support for the national team, Super Eagles leading up to Sunday's 2-1 defeat of the hitherto dreaded star-studded Elephants of Ivory Coast in the quarter-finals of the on-going Africa Cup of Nations in South Africa.
Prior to the epic encounter on Sunday in Rustenburg, South Africa, the Super Eagles were merely given an outside chance to prevail over the Elephants who were loaded to the brim with superstar players including Didier Drogba and Yaya Toure.
But Stephen Keshi's team who went into the game as underdogs, stunned the world including with a magnificent display of amazing skills, grit and team play, to edge their West African neighbours out of the tournament at the quarter-finals stage.
Apparently on cloud nine, Nigeria Football Federation top brass and Coordinator of the Super Eagles, Emmanuel Atta was lavish with encomiums on Prophet T.B. Joshua for what he described as "his wonderful role in the 2-1 defeat of Ivory Coast".
Moments after the encounter, Attah sent out sms text messages to The "Synagogue Man of God" thanking him for standing solidly behind the Eagles in the game against Ivory Coast.
"We're very appreciateive of him. He was wonderful and we can't thank him enough," Attah screamed excitedly.
"T.B. Joshua was fervent in his prayers for the team. We observed all that he asked us to do, starting from a day before the game. This is a special victory for the team and the nation and we cannot thank God enough."
Attah also expressed gratitude to Nigerians for their support and prayers for the senior national team. He assured that with more of such support, the Eagles will continue to work hard in order to make Nigerians happy.
Source: Latte Lucie
Most Read Stories
- Bosso approaches former Dynamos coach to replace Kaindu | 10459 views
- Peter Ndlovu, Grobbelaar out of England's greatest 100 list | 9375 views
- The Highlanders FC family has lost an influential figure | 9329 views
- Kaindu in a car accident this morning | 9302 views
- Zimbabwean goalie to replace Senzo Meyiwa at Orlando Pirates? | 8524 views
- Baxter threatens to quit Kaizer Chiefs over Kingston Nkatha | 8421 views
Court Reporter | 20 December 2014 | 1372 Views
Staff Reporter | 20 December 2014 | 861 Views
Concerned Citizen | 20 December 2014 | 1436 Views
Staff Reporter | 20 December 2014 | 1610 Views
Staff Reporter | 20 December 2014 | 1725 Views
Staff Reporter | 20 December 2014 | 2786 Views
Casper Dube | 20 December 2014 | 2216 Views
Dr Dumiso Dabengwa | 20 December 2014 | 2536 Views
Staff Reporter | 20 December 2014 | 1726 Views
Staff Reporter | 20 December 2014 | 3248 Views
Concerned citizen | 20 December 2014 | 1125 Views
Dr. Wangu Mazodze | 20 December 2014 | 1626 Views
Staff Reporter | 20 December 2014 | 2950 Views
Staff Reporter | 20 December 2014 | 4300 Views
Thulani Nkala | 20 December 2014 | 3071 Views
Thulani Nkala | 20 December 2014 | 5025 Views
Petros Kausiyo | 20 December 2014 | 3951 Views
Staff Reporter | 20 December 2014 | 2979 Views
Staff Reporter | 20 December 2014 | 3446 Views
Staff Reporter | 19 December 2014 | 1539 Views
Staff Reporter | 19 December 2014 | 2844 Views
Brenda Phiri | 19 December 2014 | 1420 Views
Staff Reporter | 18 December 2014 | 1897 Views
Hunnar Agency | 18 December 2014 | 2610 Views
Hunnar Management Agency | 18 December 2014 | 2446 Views
Staff Reporter | 18 December 2014 | 845 Views
Simbarashe Mutizwa | 16 December 2014 | 1359 Views