Dynamos, Wankie match verdict latest
2012 May 31 12:23:24 | 2768 Views
- Ingabe ikuphatheleni i-MDC, njalo kusizani ukuyivotela? | 2013 May 13 17:03:55 | 2603 views
- Ikuphatheleni iMDC, kusiza ngani ukuyivotela? | 2013 May 08 19:28:47 | 2667 views
- MDC-T on course | 2013 March 27 14:05:12 | 6556 views
- People will vote for a party with sustainable economic programmes | 2013 March 04 02:36:52 | 7312 views
- Introducing: Election (2013) campaign articles | 2013 March 02 11:08:41 | 5915 views
- Woman dumps hubby over STI | 2013 May 03 09:52:43
- School closes down as pupils start seeing visions of the headmaster holding a bottle full of blood | 2013 February 24 08:47:11
- 5 baby elephants destined for China released from Hwange holding facilities | 2013 January 21 20:46:02
- Nigeria Football Federation thanks TB Joshua for Cote D'lvoire win | 2013 February 05 09:06:50 | 11091 views
- Bosso star impregnates six women? | 2013 April 26 14:49:16 | 10884 views
- Bosso - DeMbare Match update - Live | 2013 April 21 12:52:08 | 10414 views
- Musona suspended by FC Augsburg | 2013 January 12 07:47:57 | 10013 views
- Peter Ndlovu updates fans on his health status | 2013 February 19 10:59:18 | 9450 views
The PSL resolved that verdicts should be out within seven days from the day of the hearing and the Wankie case, in which their coaches Mebelo Njekwa and Nation Dube were assaulted by rogue Dynamos marshals, was heard more than two weeks ago.
"We are getting worried as a club because of this delay because at the hearing we were assured that the verdict will be out within seven days but itâ€™s now well more than that," said Wankie spokesman and secretary Burzil Dube.
PSL chief executive officer Kennedy Ndebele early in the week rubbished the seven days issue saying members of the disciplinary committee were not fulltime PSL employees but were actually employed elsewhere and hence it would always be difficult to meet the set deadline.
When contacted for comment, PSL disciplinary committee chairman and Harare lawyer, Don Moyo, said the Wankie/Dynamos verdict should be out either today or tomorrow as they were busy working on the write up.
"I know we should have done that within the stipulated seven days but since we have other commitments, we normally meet over the weekends to deliberate on these issues. The Wankie/Dynamos verdict should be out before the end of the week, most likely tomorrow (today) while the Motor Action one should be ready by Friday," said Moyo.
Wankie said that during the hearing, they demanded a replay of the match at a neutral or empty stadium. It has since emerged, however, that various football judiciary bodies had all along no jurisdiction to order a replay of a match following a resolution by the Fifa 62nd Congress held in Budapest, Hungary, that a replay of a match can now be ordered.
All along disciplinary action for legal persons, which include clubs, included, according to Fifa Statutes Chapter 65, Section Three, a transfer ban, playing a match without spectators, playing a match on neutral territory, a ban on playing in a particular stadium, annulment of the result of a match, expulsion, a forfeit, deduction of points and relegation to a lower division.
At the Fifa Congress, a 10th action was added, replaying a match.
Moyo Roy | 2013 May 18 | 183 Views
Staff Reporter | 2013 May 18 | 385 Views
Sports reporter | 2013 May 18 | 407 Views
Sports reporter | 2013 May 18 | 524 Views
online | 2013 May 18 | 1673 Views
Gideon Gono | 2013 May 18 | 826 Views
Staff reporter | 2013 May 18 | 1666 Views
Staff reporter | 2013 May 18 | 611 Views
Staff reporter | 2013 May 18 | 1639 Views
Staff reporter | 2013 May 18 | 1505 Views
Staff reporter | 2013 May 18 | 2115 Views
Staff reporter | 2013 May 18 | 991 Views
Supersport | 2013 May 18 | 1513 Views
AFP | 2013 May 18 | 2096 Views
Staff reporter | 2013 May 18 | 1091 Views
Staff Reporter | 2013 May 18 | 1186 Views
Staff Reporter | 2013 May 18 | 6136 Views
Staff Reporter | 2013 May 18 | 2919 Views
Staff Reporter | 2013 May 18 | 4483 Views
Emmanuel Ndlovu | 2013 May 18 | 587 Views
Arts reporter | 2013 May 17 | 1634 Views
Entertainment Correspondent | 2013 May 17 | 1928 Views
Moyo Roy | 2013 May 16 | 1818 Views
Vasco Shaya | 2013 May 16 | 3424 Views
Staff Reporter | 2013 May 15 | 1898 Views