Prophet Uebert Angel upsets T.B Joshua's followers
2013 February 24 10:20:20 | 40999 Views
- Ingabe ikuphatheleni i-MDC, njalo kusizani ukuyivotela? | 2013 May 13 17:03:55 | 2882 views
- Ikuphatheleni iMDC, kusiza ngani ukuyivotela? | 2013 May 08 19:28:47 | 2794 views
- MDC-T on course | 2013 March 27 14:05:12 | 6692 views
- People will vote for a party with sustainable economic programmes | 2013 March 04 02:36:52 | 7473 views
- Introducing: Election (2013) campaign articles | 2013 March 02 11:08:41 | 6053 views
- Prophet jailed for stealing Botswana woman's car | 2013 May 20 07:03:13
- 'MDC-T is lost and misguided on land reform,' claims Rhodesian Prophet | 2013 May 13 06:56:34
- Prophet Uebert Angel donates brand new Range Rover | 2013 May 12 10:09:21
- Prophet TB Joshua's body guards face arrest | 2013 May 10 15:22:42
- Prophet Uebert Angel upsets T.B Joshua's followers | 2013 February 24 10:20:20 | 41000 views
- Prophet T.B. Joshua's prophecies for 2013 | 2013 January 01 12:26:15 | 21357 views
- Obama's wife is a Zimbabwean! | 2013 April 01 12:51:57 | 20583 views
- 'If anyone was defending Nkomo, it was I. I was the last to leave Zapu,' says Mugabe | 2013 February 19 15:02:19 | 11238 views
- Mpofu and SK Moyo up for Presidency | 2013 January 17 16:37:36 | 11088 views
Followers of the Prophet T.B. Joshua of The Synagogue, Church Of All Nations have been upset by Prophet Uebert Angel saying "me no get time according to Nigeria".
Agitation from Nigeria - Zimbabwe please listen
We have believed and we have held fast to the belief, that Nigeria and Zimbabwe are working steadfastly on their relationship with one another. We are welcomed in each other's countries, we work, we marry, we open businesses in each other's countries. We are slowly coming to greater understanding.
So, why is this Zimbabwean pastor coming to abuse that relationship?
What is his purpose?
What is his mission?
Is he fighting against Nigerians as a whole?
Is he trying to attack a particular group or person in Nigeria?
What is with his commotion?
He has a large following, people are attending his meetings. Why must he leave his country, go to South Africa, gather a large following and then begin to lambast Nigeria?
I and my community were outraged when we tuned in to Spirit Embassy for the live programme and heard the abuse with our own eyes and ears.
Yes, he is a respected man of God in his country. Why should he begin to abuse us and another respected man of God in our country?
"Because of time" is a frequent statement from our dear Prophet T.B. Joshua of The SCOAN.
He often utters it at the closing of his hours long services… BECAUSE OF TIME! Is this Zim pastor coming to ridicule him? Or is he simply saying that Nigerians can't speak proper English? "Me no get time according to Nigeria".
What is he trying to say?
Why turn it into an entire programme that he has begun to run on his station?
We cannot stand for such utter nonsense. We cannot allow this young fool, for lack of a better word, try to cause turbulence in the relationship between Nigeria and Zimbabwe. We call on our Zim brothers and sisters to put him in check. His behaviour should not be tolerated. We are not amused. The pain of one should be the pain of all. The wound of one should be the wound of all.
Disclaimer: All articles and letters published on Bulawayo24 have been independently written by members of Bulawayo24's community. The views of users published on Bulawayo24 are therefore their own and do not necessarily represent the views of Bulawayo24. Bulawayo24 editors also reserve the right to edit or delete any and all comments received.
Source: Agitation from Nigeria
Sports reporter | 2013 May 21 | 918 Views
Staff reporter | 2013 May 21 | 3008 Views
Staff Reporter | 2013 May 21 | 3040 Views
Francis Mufambi | 2013 May 21 | 1132 Views
Staff reporter | 2013 May 21 | 2194 Views
Theafricareport | 2013 May 21 | 1576 Views
The Associated Press | 2013 May 21 | 1311 Views
Staff reporter | 2013 May 21 | 1845 Views
Own Correspondent | 2013 May 21 | 2911 Views
realbuzz.com | 2013 May 21 | 2336 Views
Staff reporter | 2013 May 21 | 4835 Views
Staff reporter | 2013 May 21 | 1487 Views
Staff reporter | 2013 May 21 | 2126 Views
Staff reporter | 2013 May 21 | 1715 Views
Staff reporter | 2013 May 21 | 2192 Views
Mutumwa Mawere | 2013 May 21 | 2353 Views
Abel Zhakata in MUTARE | 2013 May 21 | 1576 Views
Daily News | 2013 May 21 | 2665 Views
Sports Reporter | 2013 May 21 | 2278 Views
Sports reporter | 2013 May 21 | 1781 Views
Staff reporter | 2013 May 21 | 2485 Views
New Ziana. | 2013 May 21 | 1083 Views
New Ziana. | 2013 May 21 | 1460 Views
Staff reporter | 2013 May 21 | 1350 Views
Blessing Ivan Vava | 2013 May 21 | 609 Views
Staff reporter | 2013 May 21 | 2948 Views
Moyo Roy | 2013 May 20 | 3967 Views
TMZ | 2013 May 20 | 1852 Views
Emmanuel Ndlovu | 2013 May 18 | 1987 Views
Arts reporter | 2013 May 17 | 2030 Views