Elizabeth Tsvangirayi: Zimbabwe's next First Lady!
2013 January 07 09:06:37 | 3378 Views
- Ingabe ikuphatheleni i-MDC, njalo kusizani ukuyivotela? | 2013 May 13 17:03:55 | 3034 views
- Ikuphatheleni iMDC, kusiza ngani ukuyivotela? | 2013 May 08 19:28:47 | 2841 views
- MDC-T on course | 2013 March 27 14:05:12 | 6738 views
- People will vote for a party with sustainable economic programmes | 2013 March 04 02:36:52 | 7524 views
- Introducing: Election (2013) campaign articles | 2013 March 02 11:08:41 | 6100 views
- MDC-T has zero tolerance to corruption say Tsvangirai | 2013 May 22 17:41:13
- Tsvangirai face-to-face with Zimbabwe generals | 2013 May 22 08:23:56
- 'I hate people who say let's have a coalition with Morgan Tsvangirai' says Ncube | 2013 May 20 02:33:54
- 'We will continue to look for external support' says Tsvangirai | 2013 May 18 00:22:21
- 'Yesterday people can't provide answers to today's challenges,' says Tsvangirai | 2013 May 17 16:12:40
- Prophet Uebert Angel upsets T.B Joshua's followers | 2013 February 24 10:20:20 | 41106 views
- Prophet T.B. Joshua's prophecies for 2013 | 2013 January 01 12:26:15 | 21398 views
- Obama's wife is a Zimbabwean! | 2013 April 01 12:51:57 | 20666 views
- 'If anyone was defending Nkomo, it was I. I was the last to leave Zapu,' says Mugabe | 2013 February 19 15:02:19 | 11274 views
- Mpofu and SK Moyo up for Presidency | 2013 January 17 16:37:36 | 11110 views
Lady Elizabeth tied the knot with Husband PM Morgan Tsvangirayi at the scenic Rain Tree Lodge in Umwinisdale, Harare. A business woman in her own right, Lady Elizabeth was welcomed into the MDC-T family at a function held at the Glamis Arena in Harare. She brought hope for the MDC-T family after the party lost its Mother, Susan in a tragic accident last year. In just a few days after her wedding to the Premier, Elizabeth has shown total focus and strength to be a pillar of strength to both the Premier and the MDC-T family. Elizabeth is positioning herself to occupy the top post come elections next year.
Dressed in the Michelle Obama simple but smart style, Elizabeth Tsvangirayi was last week spotted leaving the High Court in Harare where the 29 MDC-T activists who are accused of killing one Mr Mutedza case was being heard. Accompanied by National Healing Minister Sekai Holland, she looked like a woman on a mission, being there for her children who included MDC-T Youth Leader Solomon Madzore who has been in prison since last year.
Lady Elizabeth who has a daughter, Rumbie from a previous marriage to the late Air Force boss, Marshal Guma reportedly told his father, Zanu PF Politburo member and former Chitungiza Mayor Mr Macheka that she was ready to handle the challenges associated with marrying a political figure and a world human rights icon PM Tsvangirayi. She has also accompanied the premier to major public events locally and abroad!
Like Grace Mugabe, Lady Elizabeth is expected to be on his husband's side during his election compaign. There is no doubt that Elizabeth has gained much popularity within Zimbabwe and abroad because of her democratic and unquestionable beauty.
Our hope as the Zimbabwean family is for Amai Tsvangirayi to work hard and support democratic practices like his husband. We wish you a happy marriage Our Mother!There is no doubt that you are more than prepared to be Zimbabwe's first Lady after next's elections!
Disclaimer: All articles and letters published on Bulawayo24 have been independently written by members of Bulawayo24's community. The views of users published on Bulawayo24 are therefore their own and do not necessarily represent the views of Bulawayo24. Bulawayo24 editors also reserve the right to edit or delete any and all comments received.
Source: Conilious Toga
Ndou Paul | 2013 May 22 | 132 Views
Ndou Paul | 2013 May 22 | 349 Views
Staff reporter | 2013 May 22 | 678 Views
Den Moyo | 2013 May 22 | 1185 Views
Staff reporter | 2013 May 22 | 1461 Views
Business reporter | 2013 May 22 | 492 Views
Staff Reporter | 2013 May 22 | 685 Views
Business reporter | 2013 May 22 | 485 Views
Own correspondent | 2013 May 22 | 967 Views
Staff reporter | 2013 May 22 | 2373 Views
Joshua Mhambi | 2013 May 22 | 1991 Views
Staff reporter | 2013 May 22 | 3435 Views
Staff reporter | 2013 May 22 | 2086 Views
Staff reporter | 2013 May 22 | 2084 Views
Staff reporter | 2013 May 22 | 3850 Views
Staff reporter | 2013 May 22 | 1408 Views
Staff reporter | 2013 May 22 | 2891 Views
Business reporter | 2013 May 22 | 3144 Views
Staff reporter | 2013 May 22 | 2148 Views
Staff reporter | 2013 May 22 | 4889 Views
Business reporter | 2013 May 22 | 1408 Views
Ben Chiganze | 2013 May 22 | 2164 Views
Staff reporter | 2013 May 22 | 2138 Views
Staff reporter | 2013 May 22 | 1392 Views
Blessing Ivan Vava | 2013 May 21 | 1458 Views
Staff reporter | 2013 May 21 | 4170 Views
Moyo Roy | 2013 May 20 | 5121 Views
TMZ | 2013 May 20 | 2189 Views
Emmanuel Ndlovu | 2013 May 18 | 2182 Views
Arts reporter | 2013 May 17 | 2105 Views
Entertainment Correspondent | 2013 May 17 | 2902 Views
Moyo Roy | 2013 May 16 | 2291 Views
Vasco Shaya | 2013 May 16 | 4299 Views