Prophet caught red handed 'treating' woman who could not conceive
2012 June 04 15:50:52 | 6770 Views
- Ingabe ikuphatheleni i-MDC, njalo kusizani ukuyivotela? | 2013 May 13 17:03:55 | 3047 views
- Ikuphatheleni iMDC, kusiza ngani ukuyivotela? | 2013 May 08 19:28:47 | 2846 views
- MDC-T on course | 2013 March 27 14:05:12 | 6747 views
- People will vote for a party with sustainable economic programmes | 2013 March 04 02:36:52 | 7534 views
- Introducing: Election (2013) campaign articles | 2013 March 02 11:08:41 | 6104 views
- 'MDC-T is lost and misguided on land reform,' claims Rhodesian Prophet | 2013 May 13 06:56:34
- Prophet with an ability to predict anyone's death emerges | 2013 April 16 16:20:22
- Scramble for prophet’s anointing oil, bottle goes for $4 | 2013 March 08 09:57:46
- Prophet resurrects baby from the dead | 2013 January 25 16:44:10
- Prophet Angel's 'Miracle Money' must be investigated | 2013 January 07 15:43:29
- Prostitute dies during love making, 'resurrects' in coffin | 2013 March 23 10:13:12 | 85529 views
- Woman sends photo of naked President Mugabe via Whatsapp | 2013 January 10 15:04:10 | 46694 views
- Zim woman who had sex with boyfriend as son watched named | 2013 January 31 09:05:43 | 45069 views
- Man marries mother-in-law after his wife died | 2013 January 16 11:05:42 | 30708 views
Prophet Charles Matekenya of the Zvakazarurwa Zvavapostori apostolic sect was caught red handed getting cosy with church member, the ironically named Chipo Mubonde at his shrine located at an area popularly known as Kuma-paddock in Kuwadzana. Chipo was giving him gifts of the sex reed type as her Bonde surname suggests!
Charles was caught by his wife Tendai Sizera (32) who was acting on a tip-off that the man of the spirit was being mad at the paddocks with the village wench. The couple was busy romancing under a tree, it is alleged. Tendai thoroughly beat up Chipo and she is currently recuperating at home in Mutoko after receiving treatment.
"I went with my neighbour and saw Chipo sitting on my husband's lap and they were so busy. She failed to explain why they were sitting in a compromising position at the shrine at that odd hour when everyone else was not there. After all Chipo knows very well that it is against church policy to receive prayers from my husband when you are alone. She was not receiving prayers for the garments were by their side and it was not her first time to ask for prayers separately from my husband," said the fuming Prophet's wife.
Charles did not deny that he was caught up close and personal with Chipo but he said his wife was exaggerating events. The hanky-panky was not right down to second let alone third base! He said he was merely assisting Chipo who had come to seek help because of her challenges in conceiving.
"Chipo was close to me explaining to me about her condition and we were NOT caressing or cuddling as my wife says. My wife always has been suspecting that I am having an affair with Mai Matsika (Chipo). But I am worried that taking her (Chipo's) skirt risky. My wife is so violent that is why she overreacted," said Prophet Charles.
Unfortunately Chipo has already received marching orders from her dear husband, who's only identified as Matsika and she has fled to Mutoko where she was receiving treatment after the thrashing. She said Tendai had long suspected her of dating her husband and she took advantage of the fact that she was receiving treatment alone with the prophet.
"I am now in Mutoko hospital after I was whipped all over my body and my head is swollen and I am struggling to walk. She threatened to stab me with a knife and I had to shout for help. It is not true that she caught us in a compromising position but she was after me since last year. My husband took advantage of the incident and gave me my marching orders," lamented Chipo.
However Tendai insisted that the two were up to no good under the tree at the shrine.
"In April I caught my husband at the passover feast discussing with Chipo about food over the phone and we brought it to the attention of the church bishop. Imbereko rudzii inonetsa munhu zvekugumbatira murume wangu manheru pasina vamwe? (What sort of conception problems are those that take my husband to cuddle with her in the dead of the night alone for them to be solved?). I took the skirt because I know my husband bought it for her when he has never bought me even new panties or dresses since March last year," fumed Tendai.
Chipo was contemplating on reporting the assault to the police while Tendai was also contemplating on pressing adultery charges against Chipo Mubonde!
Staff Reporter | 2013 May 23 | 244 Views
Staff Reporter | 2013 May 23 | 305 Views
Staff Reporter | 2013 May 23 | 377 Views
Moyo Roy | 2013 May 22 | 462 Views
AFP | 2013 May 22 | 420 Views
Delta Milayo Ndou | 2013 May 22 | 507 Views
Sports reporter | 2013 May 22 | 932 Views
Masowe eChishanu | 2013 May 22 | 1000 Views
amnesty.org | 2013 May 22 | 803 Views
New Ziana | 2013 May 22 | 565 Views
Ndou Paul | 2013 May 22 | 824 Views
Ndou Paul | 2013 May 22 | 949 Views
Staff reporter | 2013 May 22 | 1094 Views
Den Moyo | 2013 May 22 | 1743 Views
Staff reporter | 2013 May 22 | 2235 Views
Staff Reporter | 2013 May 22 | 1026 Views
Own correspondent | 2013 May 22 | 1415 Views
Staff reporter | 2013 May 22 | 2883 Views
Joshua Mhambi | 2013 May 22 | 2278 Views
Staff reporter | 2013 May 22 | 4030 Views
Staff reporter | 2013 May 22 | 2393 Views
Staff reporter | 2013 May 22 | 2451 Views
Staff reporter | 2013 May 22 | 4333 Views
Staff reporter | 2013 May 22 | 1673 Views
Blessing Ivan Vava | 2013 May 21 | 1566 Views
Staff reporter | 2013 May 21 | 4296 Views
Moyo Roy | 2013 May 20 | 5267 Views
TMZ | 2013 May 20 | 2234 Views
Emmanuel Ndlovu | 2013 May 18 | 2210 Views
Arts reporter | 2013 May 17 | 2120 Views
Entertainment Correspondent | 2013 May 17 | 2928 Views
Moyo Roy | 2013 May 16 | 2297 Views
Vasco Shaya | 2013 May 16 | 4355 Views