Prophet impregnates married woman to prove she is not barren
2012 July 09 11:50:21 | 11069 Views
- Ingabe ikuphatheleni i-MDC, njalo kusizani ukuyivotela? | 2013 May 13 17:03:55 | 3029 views
- Ikuphatheleni iMDC, kusiza ngani ukuyivotela? | 2013 May 08 19:28:47 | 2840 views
- MDC-T on course | 2013 March 27 14:05:12 | 6737 views
- People will vote for a party with sustainable economic programmes | 2013 March 04 02:36:52 | 7520 views
- Introducing: Election (2013) campaign articles | 2013 March 02 11:08:41 | 6097 views
- 'MDC-T is lost and misguided on land reform,' claims Rhodesian Prophet | 2013 May 13 06:56:34
- Prophet with an ability to predict anyone's death emerges | 2013 April 16 16:20:22
- Scramble for prophet’s anointing oil, bottle goes for $4 | 2013 March 08 09:57:46
- Prophet resurrects baby from the dead | 2013 January 25 16:44:10
- Prophet Angel's 'Miracle Money' must be investigated | 2013 January 07 15:43:29
- Prostitute dies during love making, 'resurrects' in coffin | 2013 March 23 10:13:12 | 85410 views
- Woman sends photo of naked President Mugabe via Whatsapp | 2013 January 10 15:04:10 | 46637 views
- Zim woman who had sex with boyfriend as son watched named | 2013 January 31 09:05:43 | 45023 views
- Man marries mother-in-law after his wife died | 2013 January 16 11:05:42 | 30666 views
William Matsure became a bachelor after he took his wife Petrocell Muleya to a Bulawayo prophet Brian Nyika for rituals as he suspected that she was barren. The couple failed to conceive children despite trying all they could in a period of three years. It is reported that Matsure gained trust on Nyika after he succeeded in destroying one of the goblins that once grabbed headlines for allegedly having sex with women in the same Entumbane suburb.
A reliable source revealed that Matsure was desperate to have children and he suspected that his wife was barren therefore he sought help from Prophet Nyika. Little did Matsure know that he was inviting more trouble for himself by putting a mouse and peanuts in the same room.
Matsure then took his wife to Nyika for rituals and that was the last time he got in between the sheets with his wife as after the alleged rituals she always had excuses saying she was on medication.
"Matsure was eager to have children, he bought his wife's story and after a few months he got the shock of his life when he noticed that his wife's tummy was growing bigger everday. When he confronted her about what was happening, Muleya divulged that she was pregnant and the prophet was responsible as they had unprotected sex together after Nyika had said he wanted to confirming that indeed she was not barren," said the source.
Muleya told her husband that the prophet did not conduct any healing session as he claimed that the first session was to sleep with him and if she did not get pregnant that would confirm she was barren. Realising that she had messed up, Muleya left her matrimonial home to stay with Prophet Nyika and became his second wife," said the source.
Matsure confirmed that the prophet snatched his wife whom he was supposed to assist to be able to conceive children.
"I have become a bachelor again after the prophet I trusted impregnated my wife and married her."
Prophet Nyika also confirmed that he married Muleya as his second wife, but refused to comment on whether she had been her client before he fell in love with her.
"I married Muleya as my second wife and at the moment she is at the rural areas. I do not know that she was married to someone else before," claimed Prophet Nyika who is however supposed to see what happens in the spirit realm.
Den Moyo | 2013 May 22 | 188 Views
Staff reporter | 2013 May 22 | 258 Views
Business reporter | 2013 May 22 | 200 Views
Staff Reporter | 2013 May 22 | 292 Views
Business reporter | 2013 May 22 | 198 Views
Own correspondent | 2013 May 22 | 540 Views
Staff reporter | 2013 May 22 | 1879 Views
Joshua Mhambi | 2013 May 22 | 1643 Views
Staff reporter | 2013 May 22 | 2946 Views
Staff reporter | 2013 May 22 | 1789 Views
Staff reporter | 2013 May 22 | 1773 Views
Staff reporter | 2013 May 22 | 3355 Views
Staff reporter | 2013 May 22 | 1139 Views
Staff reporter | 2013 May 22 | 2527 Views
Business reporter | 2013 May 22 | 2749 Views
Staff reporter | 2013 May 22 | 1835 Views
Staff reporter | 2013 May 22 | 4335 Views
Business reporter | 2013 May 22 | 1220 Views
Ben Chiganze | 2013 May 22 | 1879 Views
Staff reporter | 2013 May 22 | 1842 Views
Staff reporter | 2013 May 22 | 1192 Views
Staff reporter | 2013 May 22 | 2177 Views
Staff reporter | 2013 May 22 | 1176 Views
Prosper Ndlovu | 2013 May 22 | 1348 Views
Blessing Ivan Vava | 2013 May 21 | 1401 Views
Staff reporter | 2013 May 21 | 4090 Views
Moyo Roy | 2013 May 20 | 5006 Views
TMZ | 2013 May 20 | 2151 Views
Emmanuel Ndlovu | 2013 May 18 | 2159 Views
Arts reporter | 2013 May 17 | 2088 Views