Zim youth movements meet in Johannesburg
- Ingabe ikuphatheleni i-MDC, njalo kusizani ukuyivotela? | 2013 May 13 17:03:55 | 3032 views
- Ikuphatheleni iMDC, kusiza ngani ukuyivotela? | 2013 May 08 19:28:47 | 2840 views
- MDC-T on course | 2013 March 27 14:05:12 | 6737 views
- People will vote for a party with sustainable economic programmes | 2013 March 04 02:36:52 | 7522 views
- Introducing: Election (2013) campaign articles | 2013 March 02 11:08:41 | 6097 views
- Tsvangirai face-to-face with Zimbabwe generals | 2013 May 22 08:23:56
- Tsvangirai aide's trial to go ahead | 2013 May 21 05:45:20
- Tsvangirai to reverse Mugabe's controversial indigenisation drive | 2013 May 20 06:23:12
- 'I hate people who say let's have a coalition with Morgan Tsvangirai' says Ncube | 2013 May 20 02:33:54
- Welshman Ncube making inroads in Mashonaland East | 2013 May 19 09:43:23
- Prostitute dies during love making, 'resurrects' in coffin | 2013 March 23 10:13:12 | 85428 views
- Woman sends photo of naked President Mugabe via Whatsapp | 2013 January 10 15:04:10 | 46643 views
- Zim woman who had sex with boyfriend as son watched named | 2013 January 31 09:05:43 | 45027 views
- Man marries mother-in-law after his wife died | 2013 January 16 11:05:42 | 30668 views
Today the youths Movements of Zimbabwe in South Africa met at COSATU house in Johannesburg to discuss the way forward for Zimbabwe and their involvement in Zimbabwean Politics.
The meeting was convened by the Young Communist League of South Africa (YCL) representative one Takalani Mbengeni It was decided that youths of Zimbabwe in exile must come together regardless of political ideology and party, and fight the common enermy which is the ZANU PF regime.
MDC-N Youth Assembly Chairperson Shephard Dube on behalf of his party requested that MDC-T demilitarise its youth wing "As the MDC Youth Assembly we call for the demilitarisation of youth wings of political parties especially ZANU PF Youth Brigade and MDCT Youth Batallion. For far too long these institutions have been used to perpetrate violence against the citizens of Zimbabwe and the political rivals." said Dube
He went on to say "We also call for the depenetration of student institutions by political parties. ZANUSU and ZACOSU have now turned into political vehicles of MDCT and ZANU PF."
One Sidney Mkhosi secretary of MDC-T Youth Assembly in response to Dube's accusation said "We are all Zimbabweans who have suffered from human rights abuses of ZANU PF so what is important is that we unite as the young people of Zimbabwe and not point fingers at each other."
Source: First hand