Pastor bashed for 'fingering' a woman
2013 January 10 20:24:47 | 6440 Views
- Ingabe ikuphatheleni i-MDC, njalo kusizani ukuyivotela? | 2013 May 13 17:03:55 | 3038 views
- Ikuphatheleni iMDC, kusiza ngani ukuyivotela? | 2013 May 08 19:28:47 | 2843 views
- MDC-T on course | 2013 March 27 14:05:12 | 6741 views
- People will vote for a party with sustainable economic programmes | 2013 March 04 02:36:52 | 7529 views
- Introducing: Election (2013) campaign articles | 2013 March 02 11:08:41 | 6102 views
- Pastor told he is poor in bed | 2013 May 16 15:55:03
- Pastor impregnates church mate's wife | 2013 April 17 14:42:02
- Former Pastor drags AFM to court | 2013 April 11 16:12:24
- Zanu-PF disowns Pastor Gumbura | 2013 March 07 11:08:12
- Pastor joins Parly race | 2013 February 25 12:17:34
- Prostitute dies during love making, 'resurrects' in coffin | 2013 March 23 10:13:12 | 85484 views
- Woman sends photo of naked President Mugabe via Whatsapp | 2013 January 10 15:04:10 | 46675 views
- Zim woman who had sex with boyfriend as son watched named | 2013 January 31 09:05:43 | 45054 views
- Man marries mother-in-law after his wife died | 2013 January 16 11:05:42 | 30695 views
A 32-year old Nigerian pastor, Kehinde Boluwaji, has landed himself in trouble for allegedly dipping his fingers and pouring salt inside a woman's privates under the false pretence of carrying out deliverance on her.
Boluwaji, who hails from Ondo State, Southwest Nigeria, reportedly lied to the victim, 22-year old Busola Adebayo that she was possessed of a strange spirit that will cause her untimely death if she was not delivered.
He also told Busola that the bad dreams she always had will not allow her to get a husband and when she eventually gets married, she will not get pregnant and have children.
He told her the deliverance will start from her privates to other parts of her body.
Boluwaji then invited and locked her in his one room apartment at 7, Arounmalase street, Ijeshatedo, Lagos for 'prayer and deliverance'.
According to the victim, "he ordered me to remove my dress and pant and sit on a floor and spread my legs wide open while he was busy muttering and pretending he was praying.
"He brought out a white handkerchief and salt and first ordered me to pour it inside my privates and later joined me in doing so. He started fingering me, pretending that he was praying. He used the handkerchief and cleaned it and took it away."
On why she did not raise an alarm, Busola said she was overwhelmed by the prophecy he told her.
She was later rescued by the victim's friend who saw her when she entered the pastor's room and raised an alarm. This forced the pastor to open the door and by then she was still naked.
The neigthbours descended on the pastor and battered him before the police at Ijeshatedo division rescued and took him to the station.
He was charged to a Magistrate's Court on a two-count charge of conduct likely to cause the breach of public peace.
Part of the charge reads: "That you pastor Kehinde Boluwaji on the same date, time and place did conduct yourself in a manner likely to cause breach of public peace by asking the victim to use salt to wash her privates."
He pleaded not guilty.
The trial magistrate, D. T. Olatokun granted him bail in the sum of N50,000 with two sureties in like sum.
He was remanded in prison custody because nobody showed up to perfect his bail.
The matter was adjourned till 11 Febuary, 2012.
AFP | 2013 May 22 | 149 Views
Delta Milayo Ndou | 2013 May 22 | 216 Views
Sports reporter | 2013 May 22 | 585 Views
Masowe eChishanu | 2013 May 22 | 601 Views
amnesty.org | 2013 May 22 | 505 Views
New Ziana | 2013 May 22 | 334 Views
Ndou Paul | 2013 May 22 | 611 Views
Ndou Paul | 2013 May 22 | 783 Views
Staff reporter | 2013 May 22 | 952 Views
Den Moyo | 2013 May 22 | 1558 Views
Staff reporter | 2013 May 22 | 1985 Views
Staff Reporter | 2013 May 22 | 896 Views
Own correspondent | 2013 May 22 | 1228 Views
Staff reporter | 2013 May 22 | 2700 Views
Joshua Mhambi | 2013 May 22 | 2173 Views
Staff reporter | 2013 May 22 | 3762 Views
Staff reporter | 2013 May 22 | 2269 Views
Staff reporter | 2013 May 22 | 2288 Views
Staff reporter | 2013 May 22 | 4147 Views
Staff reporter | 2013 May 22 | 1570 Views
Staff reporter | 2013 May 22 | 3130 Views
Business reporter | 2013 May 22 | 3402 Views
Staff reporter | 2013 May 22 | 2341 Views
Staff reporter | 2013 May 22 | 5248 Views
Blessing Ivan Vava | 2013 May 21 | 1514 Views
Staff reporter | 2013 May 21 | 4244 Views
Moyo Roy | 2013 May 20 | 5198 Views
TMZ | 2013 May 20 | 2210 Views
Emmanuel Ndlovu | 2013 May 18 | 2192 Views
Arts reporter | 2013 May 17 | 2114 Views
Entertainment Correspondent | 2013 May 17 | 2913 Views
Moyo Roy | 2013 May 16 | 2293 Views
Vasco Shaya | 2013 May 16 | 4323 Views