David Masondo and Deborah Fraser considering tying the knot
2013 January 28 21:56:37 | 11488 Views
- Ingabe ikuphatheleni i-MDC, njalo kusizani ukuyivotela? | 2013 May 13 17:03:55 | 2992 views
- Ikuphatheleni iMDC, kusiza ngani ukuyivotela? | 2013 May 08 19:28:47 | 2828 views
- MDC-T on course | 2013 March 27 14:05:12 | 6724 views
- People will vote for a party with sustainable economic programmes | 2013 March 04 02:36:52 | 7506 views
- Introducing: Election (2013) campaign articles | 2013 March 02 11:08:41 | 6084 views
- Otis 'Tha Flow' Fraser is back | 2013 April 04 07:16:55
- Deborah Fraser speaks about Prophet TB Joshua | 2013 March 18 15:41:17
- My views regarding the Constitutional Referendum - David Coltart | 2013 March 16 10:26:28
- Open letter to David Coltart: Makuzeze Issue | 2013 January 05 11:30:09
- DJ Black Coffee asks YFM to stop playing his music | 2013 April 20 21:15:43 | 28435 views
- 'Prophet Makandiwa's prophecy is a lie,' say Zhakata | 2013 January 22 10:38:00 | 15032 views
- Rihanna dresses in a see-through outfit showing her boobs - Photos | 2013 January 25 20:01:49 | 14064 views
- David Masondo and Deborah Fraser considering tying the knot | 2013 January 28 21:56:37 | 11489 views
- Oskido's Tsa Mandebele SA's hottest 2012 song | 2013 January 01 00:35:21 | 10093 views
A person close to the couple says the two are inseparable and are considering tying the knot. Another source says their relationship is actually not new as they dated more than 20 years ago, before Masondo married Nomsa Wendy, with whom he is now divorced after being together for 19 years.
Fraser was married to Nigeria pastor Socky Okeke of Macy Chapel but their marriage ended spectacularly, with Fraser alleging that the man of cloth was subjecting her to Satanic abuse.
"Every time Deborah mentions Masondo's name she becomes so excited," says the source. The two did a song together on Fraser's album Ngikuxolele.
Our source says they have also collaborated on Fraser's upcoming, album, to be released in April.
Masondo and Fraser deny they are romantically linked. But speaking on Gospel Classic on SABC2 last Sunday, Fraser almost let the cat out of the bag. Asked by the presenter if she was single, Deborah just smiled and avoided the question.
Later, though, she gave a hint when she said: "Don't be surprised if I get married again." Asked by Sunday World about her comment on TV, she says: "I can't go around on TV telling people that I'm single."
It is understood Fraser and Masondo have been spending quality time together, though Fraser refuses to discuss the relationship, saying she is concentrating on her trip to Nigeria.
"I am sick and tired of bad publicity and I don't have time for this. I've been invited by pastor TB Joshua to grace his church. Why can't you write about that because it a positive story?" she asks.
Masondo says it isn't the first time people have asked him about his relationship with Fraser.
"If there was something going on between us, I would just be bold and say it. It is all lies. What makes us close to each other is that we work together, nothing more.
"I don't have a wife at the moment but that doesn't mean I'm in a relationship with Deborah. We are just good friends," he says.
Last year Masondo, the lead singer of Soul Brothers, celebrated three decades of his involvement in the music industry together with the other surviving member of the outfit, Moses Ngwenya.
His stormy marriage to Nomsa once saw him appearing in court, accused of assaulting and pointing a firearm at her.
Nomsa obtained a court interdict, barring him from making contact with her.
Masondo had accused Nomsa of infidelity. In his testimony in court, he said he once went to the Jabulani police station to have an agreement drawn up prohibiting Nomsa from continuing with her affairs.
The document also prevented Nomsa from using his cars with her boyfriends. He said he and Nomsa signed the agreement at the police station.
Source: sunday world
Staff reporter | 2013 May 22 | 1081 Views
Staff reporter | 2013 May 22 | 908 Views
Staff reporter | 2013 May 22 | 940 Views
Staff reporter | 2013 May 22 | 2029 Views
Staff reporter | 2013 May 22 | 618 Views
Staff reporter | 2013 May 22 | 1372 Views
Business reporter | 2013 May 22 | 1638 Views
Staff reporter | 2013 May 22 | 1120 Views
Staff reporter | 2013 May 22 | 2622 Views
Business reporter | 2013 May 22 | 692 Views
Ben Chiganze | 2013 May 22 | 1109 Views
Staff reporter | 2013 May 22 | 1088 Views
Staff reporter | 2013 May 22 | 716 Views
Staff reporter | 2013 May 22 | 1400 Views
Staff reporter | 2013 May 22 | 748 Views
Prosper Ndlovu | 2013 May 22 | 824 Views
Staff reporter | 2013 May 22 | 1112 Views
Court Reporter | 2013 May 22 | 1502 Views
Charles Laiton | 2013 May 22 | 1268 Views
Jairos Saunyama | 2013 May 22 | 865 Views
Own Correspondent | 2013 May 22 | 2012 Views
blackvoicenews.com | 2013 May 22 | 858 Views
Agencies | 2013 May 22 | 505 Views
Staff Reporter | 2013 May 21 | 2551 Views
Blessing Ivan Vava | 2013 May 21 | 1221 Views
Staff reporter | 2013 May 21 | 3846 Views
Moyo Roy | 2013 May 20 | 4705 Views
TMZ | 2013 May 20 | 2073 Views
Emmanuel Ndlovu | 2013 May 18 | 2132 Views
Arts reporter | 2013 May 17 | 2076 Views