Bashed DJ not sure if she will do a Rihanna-Chris Brown with ex-lover
2013 January 14 10:47:06 | 2839 Views
- Ingabe ikuphatheleni i-MDC, njalo kusizani ukuyivotela? | 2013 May 13 17:03:55 | 3047 views
- Ikuphatheleni iMDC, kusiza ngani ukuyivotela? | 2013 May 08 19:28:47 | 2846 views
- MDC-T on course | 2013 March 27 14:05:12 | 6746 views
- People will vote for a party with sustainable economic programmes | 2013 March 04 02:36:52 | 7533 views
- Introducing: Election (2013) campaign articles | 2013 March 02 11:08:41 | 6104 views
- SA-based DJ inspired by the late Tongai Moyo | 2013 March 27 07:55:53
- DJ Black Coffee asks YFM to stop playing his music | 2013 April 20 21:15:43 | 28457 views
- 'Prophet Makandiwa's prophecy is a lie,' say Zhakata | 2013 January 22 10:38:00 | 15056 views
- Rihanna dresses in a see-through outfit showing her boobs - Photos | 2013 January 25 20:01:49 | 14098 views
- David Masondo and Deborah Fraser considering tying the knot | 2013 January 28 21:56:37 | 11501 views
- Oskido's Tsa Mandebele SA's hottest 2012 song | 2013 January 01 00:35:21 | 10098 views
"Did I forgive Brian? Yes, I did, the very morning after he beat me, I forgave him. Do I talk to Brian? Yes, I do talk to Brian. Are we going to do a Rihanna-Chris Brown? Honestly, I am not yet sure.
"See, there was the issue of the court case, which was a month long, and soon after it was the festive season and I haven’t had time to recollect, to come to my senses. Once I gather my emotions and feelings together, I will make a decision. But the bottom line is I have forgiven him.
"You will be amazed by the amount and kind of support I got from listeners, young and old, male and female, for making that stand, to come out in the open and speak out about the abuse.
"Many people are suffering in silence, for fear of coming out in the open, but my coming out was for a reason, maybe it was divine that I had to be the face of domestic violence, because the incident coincided with the 16 Days.
"There are lessons to be learnt from my experience, both from victim and perpetrator point of views. Whereas the focus is usually on the victim, the perpetrator is left without much counselling.
"Today when I speak to Brian, he tells me he does not know what got into his head, he does not know why he beat me and he constantly asks me to forgive him. I have forgiven him but he needs to be counselled, as much I need counselling.
"That experience spurred me to think around an initiative about speaking out and soon I will be working on Speak Out-Handinyarari, as an advocacy group."
TIN Tin who is 33 years old revealed she cannot have children.
"I have a medical condition, and technically I cannot have children. It is a condition that I have accepted and maybe with God’s grace some other time I might be blessed, but medical opinion is that I cannot have children. I was operated on when I was 13 and it was explained to me then that I will not have children. I must add, though, that I am a god-mother to many of cousins’ children so I don’t really feel the pressure of not holding my own.
"Even if I do get that pressure later on in life, I will adopt, there are many children who need a mother."
Staff Reporter | 2013 May 23 | 17 Views
Staff Reporter | 2013 May 23 | 78 Views
Staff Reporter | 2013 May 23 | 119 Views
Moyo Roy | 2013 May 22 | 190 Views
AFP | 2013 May 22 | 367 Views
Delta Milayo Ndou | 2013 May 22 | 444 Views
Sports reporter | 2013 May 22 | 858 Views
Masowe eChishanu | 2013 May 22 | 931 Views
amnesty.org | 2013 May 22 | 755 Views
New Ziana | 2013 May 22 | 507 Views
Ndou Paul | 2013 May 22 | 773 Views
Ndou Paul | 2013 May 22 | 901 Views
Staff reporter | 2013 May 22 | 1052 Views
Den Moyo | 2013 May 22 | 1700 Views
Staff reporter | 2013 May 22 | 2166 Views
Staff Reporter | 2013 May 22 | 986 Views
Own correspondent | 2013 May 22 | 1374 Views
Staff reporter | 2013 May 22 | 2845 Views
Joshua Mhambi | 2013 May 22 | 2244 Views
Staff reporter | 2013 May 22 | 3970 Views
Staff reporter | 2013 May 22 | 2353 Views
Staff reporter | 2013 May 22 | 2404 Views
Staff reporter | 2013 May 22 | 4285 Views
Staff reporter | 2013 May 22 | 1649 Views
Blessing Ivan Vava | 2013 May 21 | 1555 Views
Staff reporter | 2013 May 21 | 4287 Views
Moyo Roy | 2013 May 20 | 5251 Views
TMZ | 2013 May 20 | 2228 Views
Emmanuel Ndlovu | 2013 May 18 | 2207 Views
Arts reporter | 2013 May 17 | 2120 Views
Entertainment Correspondent | 2013 May 17 | 2925 Views
Moyo Roy | 2013 May 16 | 2297 Views
Vasco Shaya | 2013 May 16 | 4346 Views